Sony Xperia SP also got Android 4.3 leaked firmware in the last post we provide update for Sony Xperia T So same android 4.3 firmware also available for the Sony Xperia SP device. Also please make sure that this is not a official firmware by Sony. This firmware is available for the people who is crazy about new firmware update. So follow the given instructions and enjoy your sony Xperia SP with Android 4.3 Leaked Firmware. Please make sure that this firmware is 12.1.A.0.256 (UnlockedBootloaders ONLY).
Warning: “Please make sure that your device model number is Sony Xperia SP. Don’t try this on other model of phones it may brick your device. The following upgrade steps are taken from the XDA Developers forum. Although, we would like to suggest upgrade your device at your own risk .There is no responsibility of author or site in case of any bricking device.”
There are two easy and understandable parts of upgrade steps as given below:
Part One (Pre-Requisites Steps of Upgrade)
Part Two (Final Steps of Upgrade)
Please follow the step by step instruction for a successful upgrade.
Part One -(Pre-Requisites Steps of Upgrade for Sony Xperia SP )
First of all take backup of Sony Xperia SP by using the given instruction,So that if you lost any data then it can be recover easily
- Copy All the Audio,Video and Image files in the External SD card.
- For Contact and Setting please follow the users default backup options.
- For SMS & Call Log- Use Call log Entries,SMS,MMS Backup and Restore App.
- Please follow the path for APN and MMS setting “Application>Setting>Wireless and Network> Mobile Network>Access Point Names“.
Must Check the following Steps-
- To save IMEI and other important data take backup of EFS folder.
- Your device must have at-least 65% battery because it may brick your device if turned off in during of final steps of upgrade.
- Important step-Enable USB Debugging on your Sony Xperia SP(follow the options Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
- Now your Sony Xperia SP is ready to upgrade with Android 4.3 Jellybean Leaked Firmware.
Download the following of Android 4.3 Leaked
1.[Firmware Download] Android 4.3 Jellybean Leaked Firmware 12.1.A.0.256 (UnlockedBootloaders ONLY).
2. [Google Apps download] Google Apps on your Laptop/PC.
Part Two- (Final Steps of Upgrade for Sony SP)
- Download the above file into PC and Please don’t extract.
- Now copy both firmware and google apps into SD card of your Sony Xperia SP.
- Now turn off your Sony Xperia SP.
- Now restart your Sony Xperia SP in debugging mode (by Using Volume Down Key and Home Key together while switching on use Power button ).
- Now it will give a warning, Press Volume Down to enter debugging mode.
- When your Sony Xperia SP in recovery please select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition“.
- Then return to the main menu and select “Install Zip from SD card” and choose firmware zip file from SD card.
- Now upload the file and apply installation.
- When installation get over do same for google apps.
- Wait till process complete of google apps.
- Now return back to recovery menu and reboot Sony Xperia SP now.
- Updation process is completed.
With all the above steps, Your Sony Xperia SP successfully updated with Android 4.3 Jellybean Leaked Firmware. Now enjoy your Sony Xperia SP with more efficiency and high performance.If you face any issue during upgradation feel free to drop comment below.
Related Posts via Taxonomies